Through an interdisciplinary team of medical, mental health, and school professionals, the NCSCB provides:
- Confidential on-site and remote technical assistance and consultation for K-12 school leadership and school professionals
- Practical and timely advice via a 24/7 toll-free number and via email
- Ongoing support in the immediate aftermath of a crisis and throughout the long-term recovery period
- Educational resources and crisis management tools
- School staff training and community presentations, as well as professional development for a range of professional audiences.